NEW! Prof’s Latest Book -
"human systems; past, present and future. How we evolved - what didn’t go right - why we’re having so many problems today
Politically incorrect, of course!"
A Systems Anthropology
.. click to read, download, be shocked, enjoy
Profs Pages bring together a miscellany of 'system' subjects:
- First, there is Systems World:
everything you wanted to know...
- About Systems; -philosophy, -thinking, -science, -approach…
- Getting to Grips with Complexity; an e-book - tricky topic.
- Prof’s Videos; set of video-lectures for students of ‘Systems’
- Systems Engineering; what it really is, how to go about it...
- Command & Control; ancient and modern; and...
- Policing in a democracy. Oh! And…
- Prof Stuff Prof’s Blog, Prof’s Books, CV and stuff...
- Systems World is intended as a teaching and learning resource, with video lectures, professional papers, and plenty of theory, thinking and practice. It is both for the beginner, and for those aspiring to greater things in this burgeoning, powerful, and seriously misrepresented, field of endeavour...
- Then there is Hitchins Ancient Egypt:
Pyramids; and, the (many)...
Ancient Egyptian Art;
Nile Adventures; (mostly cruises and museums-Cairo, Aswan, Louvre, British); etc.
- Next comes Conservation: a concept study for a Severn Estuary Eco-Barrier:
Eco-Barrier Brief; read at leisure
Severn Estuary Eco-Barrier Presentation
The Great Flood of 1607;
- An Eco-Barrier would to protect & conserve the Environment and the estuarine ecosystem. The Threat? Deadly, destructive Storm Surges…should we worry? Yes, we should!